Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Quiet....

After the storm.

I had to take a break.  I didn't realize how taxing it was to blog every single day.  Not to mention keeping up with regular posts on my other blog.  I didn't want to stop the other, because I promised myself and Jamie, that I would not stop living.  And my other blog is really about me living.  This one is more about grief and my ministry.  

It is strange though.  They are both separate...yet so very intertwined!!!

Things have been quiet.  I received an inordinate amount of requests last month and became overwhelmed that I would not be able to get them done.  But sadly, none have arrived yet!  One mom just emailed saying she was sending hers this week, so my Miss Emore Embroidery Machine is getting excited.  She has been sad!

In the meantime...do you want to see some fun?


Our "Fall" Family Outing a few weeks ago!



That's where I shot this windmill!

Like any farm there were a ton of farm animals...



but I will only show one...so I don't bore you!



Nothing like a playground fort with the Texas flag flying high near the zip lines.
Pretending he isn't just a little nervous.

 
 This one was interested in showing off his "guns" by doing pull ups on the zip line.


And this one handed/armed wonder?  
Loved it!!!  We couldn't tear him away.


Forced by mom photo ops.


Can you just die from the cuteness.......


Daddy, I want THIS one!


Which one isn't a cute pumpkin?


A little bouncing


ALOT OF BOUNCING!!



And a VERY SPECIAL VISIT!!!!!!

They always show at the right time....I was missing her terribly that day.  Then I walked by some bushes around the ziplines.......Hello Miss Butterfly!

No comments: