Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Fresh New Look

Every one needs a haircut or a makeover.

Butterfly Kisses needed one BADLY!

I am so excited about my new blog header ala Francesca at Small Bird Studios
 If you are a member of the babyloss community, you know a thing or two about her...but if you don't?  

Let me introduce you!




I love her tagline......what a beautiful mess she left behind......yup get out the tissues!


A new creation.  Beautiful.  I *know* a few gals that contribute.  Pretty amazing women!


Awesome collages.  A real cool vintage look.






She works with Carly...another favorite lady of mine.  She is the one that took my favorite photo HERE of Jamie's name in the sand.


Last, but not least.  The reason I am talking about her....she designed my new blog header and Facebook timeline cover.  It is EXACTLY what I needed to clean this blog up.  For the longest time, I was not happy with it and actually avoided it.   

THANK YOU FRANCESCA.  Maybe more people will actually stop by and stay now!!

No comments: