Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 14: What have you done to preserve your child's memories or make new memories of your angel.

I wasn't going to post this on her birthday, but decided...why not?!??!


Her memory box.

Box, pictures, urn, dried roses from funeral, her quilt, teddy bears, and the holy water she was baptized with.

Her collage.

In our bedroom, above her memory box and things.


Her scrapbook.

Just a few of my favorite pages...it is actually 75 pages long!!!!

A few of her ultrasounds

Feet....my favorite!!!

I had several of my favorite pictures enlarged....

Pink and Brown is the outside of the album, so I spattered it quite a bit throughout....

Her quilt.

I never imagined this quilt would become so important to me.....


Her prayer.
Plaque in my Studio.....I love seeing this everyday.

2 comments:

Kara Masi said...

Absolutely beautiful...sweet Jamie Lynn will never be forgotten.

Heidi Grohs said...

Thanks Kara!!!